The lightweight, breathable neoprene material provides optimal compression while keeping patients comfortable and compliant. Medial and lateral stays provide excellent support and promote proper alignment while the hidden hinges can be set to provide the desired level of flexion/extension range of motion.
- Fits 12"- 23": measure around center of the knee with leg extended
- Enclosed tubular donut buttress
- Polycentric hinge provides flexion/extension and can be easily set for desired range of motion
- Hinge breaks at 0°, 10°, 20°, 40°, 60° and 90°
- Shortened knee brace design decreases the material bulk for increased comfort especially when worn for prolonged periods of time
- Can be worn on left or right knee PDAC assigned code: L1832 and L1833
- 1 year warranty
The STRENGTHBRACE Universal Knee Compression Sleeve is the perfect addition for patients who wear a hinged knee brace for compression purposes. With a neoprene lining, it's comfortable and prevents the knee brace from sliding or moving.
- Wrap-around style is universal, fitting a wide range of patient sizes
- Neoprene lining keeps knee brace in place
- Decreased material bulk for added patient comfort
- Can be worn on either knee
To give patients added comfort and support to their knee brace, purchase the STRENGTHBRACE Universal Knee Compression Sleeve.