S2K Commerce - Products DropdownActions
S2K Commerce - Order EntryActions
Compass Health's adjustable stools offer you the best versatility and value for your sitting needs. Features such as one-touch height adjustment, comfortable padded seat and sturdy five-star wheel base ensure comfort and smooth, safe operation.
The ProBasics Lightweight Semi-Electric Bed is easy for one person to transport--with a foot section that weighs just 42 lb. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on or off low-voltage DC motor box ensure quick and efficient set-ups and easy routine maitenance.
Your clients will take comfort that in the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up may be used to allow movement to the lowest bed position. Plus, the smart, recessed design of the head and foot spring assemblies help reduce pinching and injuries. The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
- Easy to transport - foot section weighs just 42 lb.
- Quick set-up and easy maintenance with motor and electronics that can be removed for service or cleaning
- Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously
- Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant
- Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height
- Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new
- 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries
- Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable
- Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters
- Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box
- HCPCS Code: E0295*
|Bed Height:||15" min. to 20" max. (without mattress)|
|Sleep Surface:||80"L x 36" W|
|Overall Bed:||87"L x 36" W|
|Weight Capacity:||450 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||5 Years on Frame
2 Years on Motor - mechanical/electrical
|Component:||Carton Size:||Shipping Weight:|
|45.5"x 10.5"x 37"||104 lb.|
Ends and Casters
|38"x 7.5"x 32.25"||56 lb.|
BED PACKAGE COMPONENTS
|PB6034||Full Bed Rails|
|PBSATINFOAM3680||Compressed Foam Mattress|
- Soft, durable vinyl seat
- High density, impact resistant fiberglass base
- Five smooth rolling casters
- Effortless height adjustment lever
- Adjustable seat height, 18" - 23.5"
- Weight Capacity*: 300 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Hide-away footrest folds completely below chair to make rising to a standing position easier
- Vinyl seat and back padding to help reduce bottoming out
- Adjustable height settings
- Rust resistant rear locking caster forks
- Easy-clean, blow-molded side panels can be fast with no tools, just press the pin
- 5 position, locking molded trays easily slide ON and OFF with built-in side storage when not in use
- Convenient overlap tray with high lip completes the chair and the tabs let you move the tray freely
- Articulating headrest helps the patient stay within the social Ã¢field of visionÃ¢
- Flame retardant upholstery Ã¢ meets California Technical Bulletin 117
- Prop 65 and CARB marked for sale in California
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year – Chair components, 1 Year – Upholstery and gas spring recline cylinder
|Overall Depth Upright:||40"|
|Overall Depth Recline:||76"|
|Seat Angle Range||13° â 38°|
|Back Angle Range||28° â 54°|
|Tray Size||25.5" L x 15" D|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lb.|
|Product Weight||73 lb|
|Shipping Weight:||86 lb|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .