- Provides the maximum recommended 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light
- Safely blocks 99.3% of UV and projects light downward as recommended by experts
- Based on the model used by university researchers around the world
- Case Pack: 4
The Carex SunLite Bright Light Therapy Lamp delivers the recommended 10,000 LUX in a broad field of illumination for optimum light box therapy. Light box therapy is known as a safe and effective way to treat winter blues and relieve circadian sleep disorders, shift work adjustments, jet lag, and low energy.
- Safe and effective way to boost energy, improve sleep, and maintain wellness
- 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light in a broad field of illumination for safety and comfort
- Eliminates usual fluorescent flicker and evenly distributes light
- Easy to maintain with quick change bulbs
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 2" x 8.8" x 13.4"
With only a 30-minute treatment session, this safe, natural and compact wellness lamp can also be used to help treat the winter blues, jet lag, shift work adjustment and circadian rhythm disorders, whether at home or on-the-go.
Energy-saving LED technology is packed into this wellness light therapy lamp designed for those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of light deficiency. TheraLite shines with 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at a distance of 9-10 inches from the user for optimal bright light therapy.
Safe and Natural Treatment for:
- The winter blues
- Jet lag
- Shift work adjustment
- Circadian sleep disorders
- Sleek, flexible design with a built-in, height-adjustable stand and with a travel cover that resembles an iPad® case
- 3 angle options: 20, 25, 30 degrees
- 104 No UV white LED bulbs
- Glare-free, no pinpoints of light
- Designed to be used in either portrait or landscape mode to accommodate a wide-range of treatment preferences
- Compact design for home or away
- Available as each or a case of 4