The High Flow Liter Meter checks concentrator flow rates between 2 to 15 LPM on all types of concentrators. To use, simply connect to oxygen source using standard oxygen tubing with end adapters and hold meter in a vertical position.
- Checks concentrator flow rates from 2 to 15 LPM
- Not to be used to verify quality or purity of oxygen or as a calibration device
- Connect using standard oxygen tubing with end adapters and hold vertically to ensure most accurate reading
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
- Simple to use and read
- Compatible with all types of concentrators
- Sold individually
The Responsive Universal Cylinder Stand provides a safe and durable way to store oxygen cylinders. It is capable of holding M, H, or T size medical oxygen cylinders, and may also be used with CO2 and nitrous oxygen cylinders.
- Holds M, H, or T size oxygen cylinders
- Constructed of 100% welded steel with a durable powder coat paint finish
- Adjustable hold down bracket allows stand to hold all large cylinders
- Base plate elevates cylinder from floor and includes 5/16" bolt down holes
- Can also be used to hold CO2 and nitrous oxygen cylinders