The ProBasics Foam Mattress provides patients with the additional support and comfort they need to prevent pressure sores. Made with premium quality foam, it is designed to offer both effective pressure relief and a comfortable night's sleep.
- Premium quality foam reduces pressure on the bones to prevent bed sores and skin ulcers
- Cover is waterproof and removable
- Non-slip underside keeps overlay firmly in place atop mattress
- Mattress is fire retardant and meets 16 CFR 1633 requirements
- Ships compact and arrives in super compressed packaging; box footprint is only 14" x 14" x 37"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Product dimensions: 80" x 36" x 6"
- Limited 12-month warranty
To give patients the necessary additional comfort and support to prevent pressure sores, purchase the ProBasics Foam Mattress.
The Meridian SatinAir Adjustable Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System is designed to be placed over an existing mattress and is both easy to use and maintain. The compact, quiet pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells in the pressure pad and comes standard with a variable pressure setting for maximum patient comfort and compliance. The pump features an output of five liters per minute with a five minute cycle time, and can be mounted on the bed with built-in brackets.FEATURES:
- 5 liter-per-minute pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells over a 5 minute cycle time
- Variable pressure setting for added patient comfort
- Pump can be mounted on the bed with built-in bracket
- Pad includes flaps that wrap around mattress for better stability
- Does not contain latex
- Support patients up to 300 lbs.
- One year warranty on mattress and pump
- HCPCS Code: E0181 pump
- HCPCS Code:A4640 replacement pad
- Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectivenessHead and foot flaps secure pad to mattress and minimize movement
- 5 liter-per-minute pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells over a 5 minute cycle time Variable pressure setting for maximum comfort
The deluxe stretch nylon cover is durable, waterproof, anti-microbial and washable. It also features a waterfall zipper to prevent any fluids from reaching the foam mattress core. The bottom is constructed with a reinforced tri-laminate vinyl and non-slip protection for added safety.
- Foam core
- Pressure relief and comfort in three distinct areas: head and shoulders, torso and lower extremities.
- Sculptured surface to maximize airflow
- Support and pressure relief that is far superior to conventional innerspring mattresses.
- Deluxe Stretch Nylon Cover
- Waterfall Zipper
- Urethane laminate to reduce friction, shear & contamination
- Bottom is reinforced tri-laminate vinyl with non-slip protection
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Meets California Flame Retardancy Standards TB# 117, 129 and 603 and Federal Standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Warranty: Two years on foam core/one year cover
- HCPCS Code: E0184*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .